Binde Optik, established in 1923, has been family-owned for three generations. Lean and effective structures as well as a committed team ensure flexibility, innovative capacity and fast reactions on customers‘ wishes and market needs.
More than 6000 clients in Germany and Europe, representative offices and sales offices in nine European countries enable Binde Optik to act as one of the largest optical distributors with a full range of products and international orientation.
Binde Optik is the full service provider for every optician.
Up-to-date, market-driven collections of glasses with a high rate of turnover and attractive prices offer high-quality glasses with attractive pricing possibilities and high potential for added value.
Binde Optik supports clients in the fields of marketing and advertising in a competent and successful way in order to strengthen them on the market and to absorb the constantly growing pressure of competition.
Crucial points of the Binde Optik’s philosophy are:
- High-quality glasses for attractive prices in all collections
- Fulfilment of the terms of reference concerning the medical products law
- Highest standards for quality controls and product safety
- Replacement service up to 5 years
- Exclusive usage of branded frame joints
- Fast, accurate and uncomplicated processing
- Competent and friendly team